810 W. Iowa - Unit 1
I am looking for current UIUC students (or other affiliates) to sublease BOTH ROOMS in a 2 Bed / 2 Bath apartment for FULL SCHOOL YEAR, from August 2020 to 2021.
A single-group lease is preferred over two separate leases.
Property location: 501 E University Ave, Champaign
Sublease period: August, 2020 - August 2, 2021 (available for move-in on July 31, 2020)
Rent: $1,575 (NEGOTIABLE)
Security Deposit (paid to me): $787.50 (NEGOTIABLE)
Application fee (paid to GSR): $30
Property webpage: https://www.greenstrealty.com/properties/profile/501-e-university-ave
* Great location for engineering students
- 10 min to Siebel Center and Grainger Library
- 5 min to County Market and ECEB
- < 1 min to Far East Grocery
- 5 bus stops (1-yellow, 2-red, 4-blue, 6-orange, 9-brown, 10-gold, 12-teal) within 2 blocks
* Built in 2016 (no pending/unfinished construction)
* Very spacious with 9ft ceilings
* Private bathroom in each bedroom
* Central AC with smart thermostat
* Fully furnished with modern furniture
- Double/full size mattresses and bed frames
- In-unit washer/dryer
- 55" flat screen TV in living room and 42" in each bedroom
- Stainless dishwasher, fridge, stove and microwave
* Rent includes fiber internet, trash, sewer, water, monthly pest control, maintenance service, electricity (with $75 cap)
* Pretty well-insulated (only $3 over the electricity cap in Jan/Feb 2020)
* Great Internet connectivity
- Individual Wi-Fi router per unit
- Ethernet wall jacks available for wired connections or setting up your own Wi-Fi network
- Fast enough to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time
- Reliable, consistent connection
* Covered, assigned parking available
- A single payment of $600 (NEGOTIABLE) for same sublease period
* Key fob entry system for both building and unit
* Security cameras in common areas
* Elevator access to all floors
* Granite kitchen countertops
* Prompt maintenance service
I can do in-person showings if scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Real-time virtual tours are also available through Zoom or Google Meet.
If interested, please DM me!